Tibetan Head, Neck and Shoulder Therapy is a micro mapping of the muscular and skeletal system. It stimulates the flow of cerebral spinal fluid as it bathes the spinal nerves. Tibetan therapy aids in the relief of pain and reduces inflammation in cervical, thoracic, lumbar and sacral spine. Tibetan Reflexology is widely sought after and has specific treatments to alleviate anxiety and depression.
Extra services that may be folded into any of our sessions include:
- Ginger compresses to relieve inflammation
- Cupping to stimulate collagen production and to decrease inflammation
- Ear candling to remove excessive wax, aids in release of ear pressure and itchiness
- Color light therapy to reduce inflammation improve sleep quality, treat rosacea
- Hot towels wrapped around the feet with essential oils to boost the immune system