Reflexology is a holistic manual therapy that originated in Egypt and China over 3,000 yrs ago. Using a variety of techniques to palpate the areas of the face , scalp, feet and hands the practitioner Locates deposits. These deposits are Uric acid ( a waste product ) that causes Inflammation on the nerve roots causing pain in the body. Breaking up these deposits using finger pressure improves nerve function and blood circulation, as well as lymphatic flow within the body.
Meg’s Reflexology brings a wealth of experience, as well as comfort and compassion, to her clients in her Doylestown office. Click below to learn more about each of our reflexology services.
Reflexology for Feet and Hands
Tibetan Head, Neck and Shoulder Therapy
Extra services that may be folded into any of our sessions include:
- Ginger compresses to relieve inflammation
- Cupping to stimulate collagen production and to decrease inflammation
- Ear candling to remove excessive wax, aids in release of ear pressure and itchiness
- Color light therapy to reduce inflammation improve sleep quality, treat rosacea
- Hot towels wrapped around the feet with essential oils to boost the immune system